Suggest A New Word

To hear any English text, just double-click or hightlight!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ToprakA 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #35761


    Before adding a new word to the dictionary please check if it already exists in our dictionary. Thanks for your contribution in advance.

  • #36966


    “rende” is given as “plane”. This is the tool a carpenter uses. The gadget used at home in the kitchen, also a “rende” is called a “cheese grater” in English. Please add this to the description of “rende”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.