Womens Alejandro Villanueva Jersey

To hear any English text, just double-click or hightlight!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by linchao linchao 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

linchao
    linchao
    Participant

Broncos General Manager John Elway said recently that the Chargers “may be the ones to beat” in the AFC West this season and there are likely others who feel the team is in good position to make a playoff run after finishing last year with nine wins in their final 12 games.

Those nine wins left the Chargers with a winning record Womens Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , but not a playoff spot as their 0-4 start came back to bite them. The Chiefs were the division champs last year and Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said they remain on the top rung when asked about Elway’s comment on Thursday.

“That sounds like a mousetrap to me,” Lynn said on NFL Network. “That’s all I can say about that drill. We know Kansas City won this division, they had a good draft Antti Niemi Jersey , they brought in some key free agents. To me, that’s still the team to beat in this division. Until we beat Kansas City, we can’t even talk about playoffs and things like that. We gotta beat Kansas City. I take it as a compliment Davante Adams Jersey , but we have a lot of work to do.”

Lynn did say he thinks the team has the pieces in place to improve on last season’s finish and it would do them a lot of good if those pieces come together a bit earlier than they did in 2017.

The lawyer representing former 49ers Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid in their collusion case against the NFL is continuing to promise big developments.

Attorney Mark Geragos said on his Reasonable Doubt podcast that big news is coming.

“I will just say stay tuned that next week there will be news on Kap and on Eric Reid. That’s all I can say right now,” Geragos said on the podcast, which was released on Saturday. “I’m going to say Clinton Portis Jersey , as you’re listening to this, there will be news next week.”

Geragos previously promised a dramatic turn in the case, hinting that there could be someone inside the NFL ready to testify on behalf of the players. There’s been precious little news coming out of the case since then James Neal Jersey , which raises the obvious question of whether Geragos overplayed his hand with that promise. But he’s continuing to claim that a big development is coming for his clients.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/tennessee-titans

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.